Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Settling in

We have survived the move with four kids, three dogs and a cat. Elizabeth Grace was sick on the second day of our trip with the stomach bug. Tabetha Hope cried for an hour because she was done with sitting in the car. Max the puppy did fabulous and slept the entire trip.

Brian has been busy turning our newly purchased three bedroom home into a five bedroom. While I have been adding the homey touches that say this house is ours. We still need to get a few presents for the kids for Christmas. I think I am the only one who has purchased a present so far and that one is for my honey. I would also really like to get a tree up but I don't think that will happen.





2 comments:

Lynnea said...

WOW! Beautiful home!
And thankful you made it safe and sound....and let the fun memories begin! :)
Who needs a tree ;)
HUGS!
Welcome home!
Blessings in 2013!!!!

Mike and Jennifer said...

Awesome!! So happy for you guys:-) Can't wait to come visit.